Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1½ cups Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 Tbsp nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°
- Boil 4–5 cups water. Add Tiny Hero Golden Quinoa and simmer for 12–15 minutes. Strain and then let quinoa cool in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Coat 8” x 8” (or similar size) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, mix quinoa, sugar, and baking powder. Stir well.
- In same bowl, add bananas, nut butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir well to create thick batter.
- Fold blueberries into batter.
- Pour batter onto baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. Garnish with powdered sugar if desired.