Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 hoagie rolls
- 1 cups buffalo sauce
- 1 sliced celery stalk
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Boil 4 cups water. Add Tiny Hero Golden Quinoa and simmer for 12–15 minutes. Strain and run under cold water. Then let quinoa cool in fridge for 10 min.
- In large mixing bowl, add quinoa, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and eggs. Mix well.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Place meatballs in skillet. Rotate and cook for 3-5 minutes or until nicely browned on all sides.
- Place meatballs in hoagie rolls and coat evenly with buffalo sauce.
- Top with celery and blue cheese