Want to be the tiny hero at tonight’s dinner or the next potluck get-together? We’ve got your back. Combine the healthy goodness of quinoa and broccoli with the comfort of a cheesy casserole that everyone will love. The bad news? No leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 oz or 3/4 cup Mexican cheese blend, fine shred
- Optional: garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and cilantro
- Place Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa and water in rice cooker and cook to quick cook setting.
- 10 minutes before the quinoa has finished cooking, add broccoli florets to rice cooker.
- When quinoa has finished cooking, fluff with a fork or chopsticks.
- Fold the cheese and optional red pepper flakes and garlic powder into the quinoa
- Garnish with optional cilantro leaf.