Loaded with zesty Middle Eastern flavors, this power bowl is both delicious and nutritious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup Tahini paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup cooked chopped beets
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup crumbled Fetta
- Bring 4 cups water to boil. Add Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain using a fine mesh strainer.
- Meanwhile, gradually whisk together 1/4 cup water, lemon juice and tahini until smooth. Stir in garlic and salt.
- Divide quinoa among 4 bowls. Arrange chickpeas, tomato, cucumber, avocado and beets on top.
- Drizzle with Tahini mixture. Sprinkle with parsley and feta if desired.