Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup uncooked Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- ⅔ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 whole eggs, whisked
- ½ cup maple syrup or honey
- ⅓ cup nut butter (Ex: Peanut or Almond butter)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup raisins or dried cranberries
- ½ cup shelled pumpkin seeds (may substitute chopped pecans)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, quinoa, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and mix.
- Next add the eggs, maple syrup (or honey), nut butter, pumpkin puree, coconut oil and vanilla. Stir until well combined. Batter will be thick.
- Fold in raisins (or cranberries) and pumpkin seeds.
- With a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop the batter onto the baking sheet
- With hands, gently press dough down to form round cookie. May need to grease hands if dough is sticky.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.