Sometimes simplicity is the best option, especially when it comes to this gluten-free twist on a classic Middle Eastern staple. This Quick Quinoa Tabbouleh is a breeze to make and a party on the palate, combining Tiny Hero® Vegetable Medley Quick Quinoa Sides with fresh parsley, mint, tomatoes and garlic.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pkg (5 oz) Tiny Hero® Vegetable Medley Quick Quinoa Sides
- ⅓ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup red and yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup packed finely chopped fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup packed finely chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- In medium saucepan, combine 1 cup water, quinoa and seasoning packet; stir well and bring to boil. Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Stir in 1 tbsp olive oil and fluff lightly with fork. Put in fridge for 10 minutes to cool.
- Toss together quinoa, remaining olive oil, red and yellow grape tomatoes, parsley, mint, lemon juice, garlic and salt until well combined. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend before serving.