Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 3/4 cup Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 1 15oz can of chili
- ½ cup of Mexican cheese (or cheddar cheese)
- 4 orange bell peppers (Try to find ones with a flat side for carving your Jack-O-Pepper Face)
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F
- Boil 4 cups water. Add Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Drain quinoa through a mesh strainer and add back to pot.
- Mix in chili and cheese with quinoa. Set aside to cool.
- Cut a circle at the top of the bell peppers, like you would a pumpkin, pull off the tops, and remove the seeds. Then, cut off the white part on the tops of the bell peppers.
- Start carving your Jack-O-Lantern/Pepper face with a carving or skinny serrated knife.
- Once carved, stuff the peppers with the quinoa chili mix and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.