This recipe is small in size, but big in flavor and nutrition. With Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa at the core, these mega-healthy Quinoa Bites give you the flavor and nutrients you need for your on-the-go lifestyle. They’re also great for dinner appetizers, a quick snack or can even be a quick breakfast.
12 regular or 24 mini Quinoa Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
- 1 cup Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup canned artichokes, chopped
- ¼ cup cubed zucchini
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup marinara sauce for dipping
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F
- Boil 4 cups water. Add Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Drain, rinse quickly with cold water, and set aside to cool.
- While Golden Quinoa is cooking, warm olive oil in pan then add onions, artichoke and zucchini. Sauté for 8 minutes or until veggies are tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combined Golden Quinoa, eggs, bread crumbs, mozzarella, and the grilled veggies.
- Grease muffin pan and fill with quinoa mix. Use a spoon to pack quinoa into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 18-24 min or until Quinoa Bites look lightly browned on top.
- Serve with marinara sauce and let the dipping begin!