Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- ¾ cup Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup pesto
- ½ cup artichoke hearts
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425° F
- Boil 4 cups water. Add Tiny Hero Golden Quinoa and wait 12–15 minutes. Strain well and then let quinoa cool in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet or coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, baking powder, 3/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and cooked quinoa. Mix well.
- Pour batter onto baking sheet. Spread out evenly to create ¼ inch thick crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven.
- Top with pesto, spinach, artichoke, Italian seasoning, and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake again for 5–10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.