Small in size and mighty in flavor, these super-versatile Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms work perfectly as a snack, side dish, or the main event. Tiny Hero® Savory Garlic Quick Quinoa Sides add a bold hit of taste and texture, providing you an easy-bake dish that can stand up to the hungriest of appetites. That’s right, just toss together a few ingredients with the easy cook Savory Garlic Quick Quinoa Sides, stuff the mushrooms, and bake.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pkg (5 oz) Tiny Hero® Savory Garlic Quick Quinoa Sides
- ⅓ cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp each salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 32 cremini mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup finely crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. In saucepan, combine 1 cup water, quinoa and seasoning packet; stir well and bring to boil. Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender. Stir in butter and fluff lightly with fork.
- Toss together quinoa, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Brush mushroom caps all over with olive oil. Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Fill with quinoa mixture; sprinkle goat cheese over top. Bake for another 12 to 15 minutes.