When you are craving comfort food but trying to make healthy choices, try this dish for the best of both worlds. Packed with nutrition, you can feel good about enjoying this tasty MaQ & Cheese. The spinach adds color and added nutrients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pkg (6.35 oz each) Tiny Hero® MaQ & Cheese – Classic Cheddar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups packed baby spinach
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook MaQ & Cheese according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium cook; cook garlic for about 1 minute or until softened and fragrant. Stir in spinach, salt and pepper; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly wilted. Stir in MaQ and Cheese.
- Divide among 4 bowls.Top with avocado and sprinkle with parsley.