This may seem like a cold-weather recipe, but this Veggie Quinoa Chili works great for any season, especially when you are looking to make dinner for a large group. Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa takes your traditional vegetarian chili to new heights, giving you a dish that’s loaded with protein and texture, without sacrificing flavor. And because we know you’re busy, we’ve crafted an easy recipe that practically makes itself.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 1 large diced onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained
- 1 15oz can corn, drained
- 1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 4 cups water
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a deep skillet or medium pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and let brown for 2-4 minutes.
- Add black beans, corn, tomatoes, chili powder, quinoa, and water. Mix together.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cover skillet/pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.