Put a new spin on the classic (and kind of boring) lasagna recipe with our Quinoa Veggie Lasagna. Ditch the pasta and toss in some Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa for an easy healthy dinner recipe that’ll have everyone swooning. This Quinoa Veggie Lasagna is lighter, healthier, and heroically delicious.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 2 thinly sliced zucchinis (sliced lengthwise)
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups spinach
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Boil 8-10 cups water. Add Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Coat 9”x13” baking dish with cooking spray
- Spread quinoa evenly on bottom of baking dish
- Spread 1 ½ cups of tomato sauce over quinoa
- Add layer of thinly sliced zucchini
- Layer ricotta cheese on top of zucchini
- Add remaining tomato sauce
- Spread spinach evenly
- Top with layer of mozzarella cheese
- Top with Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Bake uncovered for 35–40 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and browned
- Let rest for 5–10 minutes and serve